Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/luna/ayumi-hamasaki.net/forumv3/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/luna/ayumi-hamasaki.net/forumv3/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/luna/ayumi-hamasaki.net/forumv3/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/luna/ayumi-hamasaki.net/forumv3/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
The Ayumi Hamasaki Network • View topic - Just The Beginning -SACRIFICE- Tour 2017
The Ayumi Hamasaki Network
The Home for Ayumi Wonderfulness!
It is currently Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:44 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: Just The Beginning -SACRIFICE- Tour 2017
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:05 pm 
SURREAL
SURREAL

The 2nd leg of Ayu's Just The Beginning -20- Tour kicks off September 6th and the official site just posted the goods! THERE'S AYUPANS YOU GUYS!!!! :clap:

Also, I was totes wrong about the themes, or at least, the titles, of her tour! I thought it would be "Beginning" "Middle" and "End" but noooooo, what do you suppose "Sacrifice" means? Sacrificing her health for her career, as this article from AyuAngel.com suggests? Or all the sacrifices she's had to make to be where she is today? I think that's more likely....anyway...looking forward to new shows and costumes and AYUUUUU!!!!

Quote:
http://ayuangel.com/2017/08/28/tour-2017-part-2-goodies

The second part of Ayumi’s anniversary tour starts in less than a week!
While the first part of the ayumi hamasaki 「Just the beginning -20- TOUR 2017」 tour was devoted to the large halls type Arena, the second part that will start on September 6th in Yokahama unfolded only in small hall.

The official website reveals this morning that it has now a meaningful subtitle : ayumi hamasaki 「Just the beginning ~ sacrifice ~」
Is it a reference to her decision to continue the scene despite her health problems or just a dramatic staging as she likes ?

Anyway, new goods will also be available for sale at concerts and from September 1st on mu-mo and TeamAyu.

ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Of course I want all of these but will only order 2...

I want the hoodie and the oversized shirt too but I NEED the Ayupans! :lol:

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Just The Beginning -SACRIFICE- Tour 2017
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:14 pm 
The Powmeister
The Powmeister

I need those socks!! :lol: Can't believe there's Ayupans again!

Sacrifice is quite an odd name for the tour. I guess I assumed the same as you. I wonder if this part will feature her darker songs? Maybe it will have a bit of a rock theme. Can't wait to see what the set list will be.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:09 am 
SURREAL
SURREAL

Alrighty well I posted this on its own thread but since the new song is most likely going to be performed on the 2nd leg of the tour, here is that post again!

Quote:
Surprise! The tour resumes today in Yokohama and fans have had the joy to discover tonight this curious poster with a link and a series numéra to mu-mo and... surprise! A new song called "words" is listening on mu-mo until November 30th!
(Credit : @baby_police1002 )via AyuAngel on Facebook

You can go here (AyuAngel's FB Page) and listen to the whole song!!!
https://www.facebook.com/ayuangel.news/?hc_ref=ARSoP93EpoSA83uOnndX6ZW7hnYaP3ZcOFd6zXznwoulfrEmeRiqxt93EbyRgC-sODQ&fref=nf

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:05 am 
SURREAL
SURREAL

AND HERE WE GO AGAIN! Chapter 2 underway! Here's pics and a little write-up & setlist!

Quote:
The first concert of the second part took place yesterday in Yokahama
The second part of the tour, the ayumi hamasaki Just the beginning 第 2 章 ~ sacrifice ~, began yesterday at the Pacifico Yokohama Great Hall and after the good surprise of WORDS, finally came the moment of truth: without musicians, after a last concert in Osaka vocally disappointing but an encouraging a-nation and a few weeks of rest, Did Ayu take up the challenges?
The answer is YES: Ayumi impressed her fans by delivering in this more intimate, almost « cabaret », ambiance an high-level vocal and physical performance on a perfect setlist : Sixteen songs have been performed, some of which for a long time have been missing (Step you or free & easy) and the little new one that many people discovered in live. Four fans even had the chance to go on stage (in tears) to dance with Ayumi and his troupe on STEP you, an unforgettable memory!

Unlike the first part, it’s now forbidden to take pictures during the concert, fortunately the media reveal to us this morning some photos of the outfits of the singer.

Let’s hope that Ayumi will be able to take some moment of rest and keep this beautiful energy for this tour which will not end until February 2018.

SETLIST:

01. alterna
02. Microphone
03. GAME
– Interlude – Pieces of SEVEN
04. Dearest (Piano version)
05. how beautiful you are
– Interlude –
06. 1 LOVE
07. Shake It ♥
08. STEP you
– Interlude –
09. kiss o’ kill
10. Free & Easy
11. Fly high
12. Mirrorcle World
ENCORE
13. WORDS
14. evolution
15. Boys & Girls
16. MY ALL

SOURCE: http://ayuangel.com/2017/09/07/tour-2017-sacrifice-setlist-photos

Well, I am excited to see many of these songs, I love Free & Easy and it's been a long time since I've seen that one, I also love Kiss o' kill, alterna and GAME. I like Dearest but was just thinking this morning how she brings that back every couple years and NEVER brings back Moments which is a fan favorite-is it not? Is it just me? Also I really don't like How Beautiful You Are and Shake It, like at all. I could probably go the rest of my life never hearing them again and be just fine. :lol: But hey I almost called it with WORDS closing the show, I knew it would play at the end, I KNEW IT! :wink:

I'm excited actually that there's no pics allowed at the shows anymore because that'll leave more of a surprise for the rest of the fans that have to wait til the blu-ray comes out *RAISES HAND*...*GASPS* I just realized...you guys, do you think Avex will pull an Avex and release both halves of this tour TOGETHER so it will cost a million dollars? EXPLETIVE. I bet they will. Or even worse, they'll release the firt half by itself and you can only get the 2nd half if you're in TA....I'll join again if that's the case but I'm not gonna be happy about it and neither will my wallet. :P

ANYWAY...what do you all think?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:26 am 
SURREAL
SURREAL

Similar pic, but new pic!

Profile E-mail