Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/luna/ayumi-hamasaki.net/forumv3/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/luna/ayumi-hamasaki.net/forumv3/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/luna/ayumi-hamasaki.net/forumv3/includes/bbcode.php on line 368

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/luna/ayumi-hamasaki.net/forumv3/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/luna/ayumi-hamasaki.net/forumv3/includes/bbcode.php on line 112
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
The Ayumi Hamasaki Network • View topic - Your weirdest Ayu dream?
The Ayumi Hamasaki Network
The Home for Ayumi Wonderfulness!
It is currently Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:26 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: Your weirdest Ayu dream?
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:50 am 
The Powmeister
The Powmeister

I don't normally dream about celebrities too much but last night I had probably one of the most bizarre dreams ever. 2 of these people have been in the news recently and I've ordered a couple of Ayu things lately which was probably why she was in my head. Anyway....

In my dream David Bowie (God rest his soul) came back from the dead to shoot Lady Gaga with a shotgun(!). He did this but Ayu was standing behind her and the bullet went straight through and killed Ayu too! Whaaaaattt?!

So yeah. Sad and weird! Have you guys had any weird Ayu dreams?

Post subject: Re: Your weirdest Ayu dream?
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:53 pm 
RAcaseal
RAcaseal

I had a dream with Ayu in it just once, maybe a month ago. She and I were friends hanging out. It was awesome. :)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:47 am 
SURREAL
SURREAL

Luna, I love when I have "celebrities are my friends" dreams!! :lol:

Quote:
PowPowParn wrote:
In my dream David Bowie (God rest his soul) came back from the dead to shoot Lady Gaga with a shotgun(!). He did this but Ayu was standing behind her and the bullet went straight through and killed Ayu too! Whaaaaattt?!

David Bowie isn't dead, he just went back to space!!! :? :cry: This past week was terrible and confusing, Bowie and Alan Rickman in the same week, doesn't really seem fair to humanity! But LOLOLOL your dream is hilarious! I don't think David Bowie would do that though, so I think GaGa and Ayu are safe! :lol:

I've had a couple dreams about Ayu, but I can't remember any except this one, which I wrote in another dream thread we've got going on here:

Quote:
i dreamed my bff took me to an Ayu show at my town's opera house and all the audience's chairs had been replaced with arm chairs and i was running around at the start with some sort of iphone recording the audience and of course, because it was a dream, Ayu HAD to come down off the stage and tap me on the shoulder and wave to the camera and flash the peace sign and puff out her cheeks. my brain must've been thinking of the (miss)understood years cause she was wearing that pink knit hat over long, straight, dark brown hair.

I love this dream, and all my other Ayu ones are similar, it's always about seeing her live! :wink:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 9:56 pm 
A Song for XX
A Song for XX

PowPowParn wrote:
I don't normally dream about celebrities too much but

Not TOO MUCH? So you dream it usually from time to time? Not that luck over here.

PowPowParn wrote:

Your dream is totally weird..... rising from the dead, zombie, shotgun, 3 celebrities not just 1. Anyway there is a believing that when you dream someone's death you extend their life.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 12:07 pm 
The Powmeister
The Powmeister

^ It's quite rare for me nowadays to dream of celebs. When I was younger I used to quite a bit. I guess as a teenager I took more of an interest in celebrities I was into so my brain would think about them more. I had a really weird dream about Tom Cruise once o_O

That's an interesting theory about dreaming of death. I'm not too fussed about Gaga (though I certainly wouldn't wish her dead anytime soon!) but hopefully Ayu will be alive a little longer just because of my crazy dream :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:52 am 
SURREAL
SURREAL

OK. So this is really weird. I haven't had an Ayu dream for quite some time, so I guess my brain had to make up for lost time:

SO. You know how during the encores at Ayu's shows, she does funny talks with Yocchan and/or her dancers, mainly ZIN [JIN]? Well, it was that time, and I was in the front row, like, almost under the stage it was so high, like the front of a ship. So looking up at Ayu and Jin, they were doing one of their bits and everyone was laughing, when Ayu whips out this present she bought for Jin....this is where it gets really weird...it's this cape, but it's a naked Shin-Chan type character (no naughty bits, maybe a bum but I couldn't see it!), except, like, man-sized, it's weighted with like, sand, or something, and it's called "The Gay Weight"....the idea is you're supposed to put it on like a cape and carry it around to strengthen your legs and back........... :shock:

SO...ahem....this dream does not reflect my feelings toward gay people, weight lifting, Jin or Ayu! :lol: Though I didn't think it was particularly offensive, I apologize if anyone finds it offensive! I have absolutely no idea where any of it came from (except the fact that it was an Ayu show and the MC part because of all the Yocchan talk and new tour starting plus I just watched Cirque de Minuit Arena Final blu-ray) and what followed that was waaaaaaaay weirder but has nothing to do with Ayumi so I'll leave it out. This was the first Ayu dream I've had where I didn't end up haphazardly meeting her. I could hardly even see her. Anyway, that is by far, the weirdest Ayu Dream I've Ever Had. :lol:

Profile E-mail