Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/luna/ayumi-hamasaki.net/forumv3/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/luna/ayumi-hamasaki.net/forumv3/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/luna/ayumi-hamasaki.net/forumv3/includes/bbcode.php on line 368

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/luna/ayumi-hamasaki.net/forumv3/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/luna/ayumi-hamasaki.net/forumv3/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
The Ayumi Hamasaki Network • View topic - Just The Beginning -20- Tour 2017
The Ayumi Hamasaki Network
The Home for Ayumi Wonderfulness!
It is currently Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:42 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: Just The Beginning -20- Tour 2017
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:34 am 
SURREAL
SURREAL

IT BEGINS IN TWO DAYS!!! ARE YOU EXCITED?!! I AM!!!! :lol: I know I said I'd hijack the CDL 16-17 thread for this but I decided it might need it's own thread in case stuff like the cafe happens again!

here's the link to the tour's special website: http://www.ayu2017tour.com/

Here is the Trailer, though this looks like it's the CDL...which of course it is because the tour hasn't started yet but still, it's confusing to advertise the new tour with footage from the CDL...is it going to be like Cirque De Minuit and be virtually the same as the CDL or are they just showing the variety of songs and how good she looks? :lol:

Here are SPOTS Ver 1 & 2...which are also the CDL...I think there might be a series of releases during this tour, maybe? Starting with the blu-ray for the CDL? I don't know what's happening, but I am intrigued!!!

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Just The Beginning -20- Tour 2017
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:01 pm 
The Powmeister
The Powmeister

Kisaragi Honey wrote:
IT BEGINS IN TWO DAYS!!!

You mean two months right?? :lol: I saw that and was like, "OMG what have I missed???" but the site says May is the first one :lol: :lol:

Is it weird she's having a month in between the first two venues? The Google translate of the page makes it sound so intriguing, I hope it doesn't disappoint!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:24 am 
SURREAL
SURREAL

^^^LOLOLOL I saw that it was just the announcement of when the tour begins a few days after this post and then totes forgot. :lol:

Yesterday when I was doing the Music Station thing I thought, "Huh, I wonder why she did this right at the start of her tour...???" :roll: :lol:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:02 am 
SURREAL
SURREAL

30 seconds (almost) of Ayu Fun! :lol:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 9:44 am 
SURREAL
SURREAL

MOTTO MOTTO! :boogie:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 8:27 am 
SURREAL
SURREAL

TOUR STUFFS! I WANT THE BACK PAAAAAACK!!!!! I Do Not Like The Muscle Tanks :lol: !!!

Imager

Quote:
From AyuAngel.com:

The first goods of the upcoming tour are here!
Less than 12 days before the beginning of the tour ayumi hamasaki 「Just the beginning -20- TOUR 2017」 the goods were waiting! Ayu announced yesterday until 13 may, date of the first concert in Yokahama, she would reveal every day on Twitter one or more objects.
For the moment four goodies have been unveiled, and don’t worry if you are reluctant toward pink, this year looks very contrasted: on one side the light stick in the image of the logo and other atmosphere more sober and street-wear with a t-shirt, a tank top and a backpack!
The tank top was made in collaboration with the famous brand Starter black label.

For the time being, no price has been communicated, usually the t-shirts and the bags cost 3500 yen (30$) and the bright stick at around 2300 yen. (20 €)

Image ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

edit: I had difficulties uploading these pics and in the mean time, found new pics with more stuffs! I scoured Instagram for more pics, looks like there's badges too which aren't pictured here, and that saucy towel...WHAT IS THAT? The one where Ayu is covering her breast over the mesh shirt? :love: And if that notebook wants me to journal again, I will journal again so that I might write in that notebook! :lol:

BLARG! EDIT EDIT! Stuff is for sale now! Limited runs! I NEED MONEY!!! :stupid:

http://shop.mu-mo.net/st/special/ayu2017/

Last edited by Kisaragi Honey on Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 10:59 am 
SURREAL
SURREAL

PICS AND SETLIST FROM YOKOHAMA SHOW!!!!! I hope the setlist changes with the legs of the tour (the merchandise is so there's hope) because you guys, it's not that exciting...to me...at least... I'm sure the show is great and I can't wait to see it but, other than Talkin' 2 myself and Virgin Road...it's really not that different from every other year...and nothing from recent albums except WARNING which she's now performed for what, 3 concerts, in a row? 2 CDL's and an Arena tour...And nothing she's never performed before, am i right? Anyway, the goodies and her costumes look great-no giant bunny suits! :lol:

ImageImageImage

SETLIST

00 DOME TOUR 2001 Opening
01 ourselves
02 WARNING
03 NEVER EVER
04 Because of You

05 Pieces of SEVEN
06 Virgin Road
07 Walk

08 my name is WOMEN
09 appears

10 Fly high
11 UNITE
12 talkin’ 2 myself
13 Mirrorcle World
14 Voyage

ENCORE

15 Moving’ on without you
16 SURREAL ~ evolution ~ SURREAL
17 Boys & Girls
18 Who…

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Sources are still Instagram, ayuangel.com and the rest of the internet!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:31 am 
SURREAL
SURREAL

Continuing the tour, business as usual, after releasing that detrimental post to TA we hear about the beginning of the end or the end is the beginning and hair product endorsements.... :roll: BUT OH WELL, I don't know what else to do so here are the latest ads for The Tour To Possibly End All Tours by Ayumi Hamasaki. :cry:

She does look amazing though! :wink:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:39 am 
SURREAL
SURREAL

OK Ayu-Peeps! Here's the latest on Just The Beginning-20-Tour 2017! Not many changes, a couple additions to the setlist during encore, variations on the outfits-the WARNING body suit is new...I'm sad the setlist didn't change completely but I'm still stupid excited to see this show!!!

Write-Up and pics from AyuAngel.com:
Go here to see a few more pics! http://ayuangel.com/2017/06/19/tour-2017-yoyogi

Quote:
The tour start again this weekend in Yoyogi!
Almost a month after the first dates in Yokohama, the tour ayumi hamasaki 「Just the beginning -20- TOUR 2017」 is back this weekend with two shows at the famous Yoyogi Stadium in Tokyo.

Slight change of setlist compared to the first dates with the addition of You & me and MY ALL in the ENCORE part (second part of a concert, less formal). About costumes there is a new one : a sexy black body.

LICO, one of her band’s most popular dancers who decided last year to take a year off, made a small apparence on stage during the encore!

In ten days the troupe will make a stop in Aichi for two concerts.

Setlist
00. Opening
01. ourselves
02. WARNING
03. NEVER EVER
04. Because of You
– Interlude – Pieces of SEVEN
05. Virgin Road
06. Walk
– Interlude –
07. my name’s WOMEN
08. appears
– Interlude –
09. Fly high
10. UNITE!
11. talkin’ 2 myself
12. Mirrorcle World
13. Voyage
ENCORE
– Interlude – Feel the love ~ Lelio ~ XOXO
14. Movin’ on without you
15. You & Me
16. SURREAL ~ evolution ~ SURREAL
17. Boys & Girls
18. Who…
19. MY ALL

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:22 am 
poker face
poker face

thanks

gclub

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:50 am 
Resident Pervert
Resident Pervert

Got my tickets for this Saturday! Could've gotten better seats, but I'm sure it'll be an amazing show nonetheless!

I've been eyeing that backpack, but haven't decided whether or not I'll buy it at the concert. We'll see...

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:26 am 
SURREAL
SURREAL

Did you buy it?!!!!! I really wanted that but it would've been SO EXPENSIVE for me, so I bought everything else LOL. JK you saw what I got. That tote bag is really awesome. It's well made and huge-perfect gym/yoga bag. DID YOU GET THE SEXXXY SPORTS TOWEL HEARTLESS?!!! :lol:

Also, you can always review your experience here...just sayin'... :wink:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:33 am 
Resident Pervert
Resident Pervert

The backpack was totally sold out by the time I got there, though I did managed to spot a few lucky fans who had managed to snag one. :evil: I ended up buying the T-shirt, the tumbler (which is awesome, btw), the notebook, and the tote bag, which I can't wait to use on my upcoming trip!

The show itself was incredible. It wasn't obvious that she was still recovering from her knee surgery, but she couldn't get around the stage as nimbly as she usually could (and needed some help standing on the chair for her dance during my name's WOMEN), so if you were paying attention you'd catch that little detail. Either way, shesang her heart out. You'd be forgiven for thinking she wasn't suffering from a degenerating ear condition. The track list was lean, coming in at 16 songs or so, and mostly focused on her big concert hits throughout her years of touring. I was really hoping to hear some tracks off of M(A)DE IN JAPAN, which is my favorite album of hers in years, but I honestly can't complain too much about anything.

It doesn't top the Limited TA Tour I saw her at two years ago, and it's not quite the over-the-top extravaganza that Cirque de Minuit was, but it was excellent in its own right. Can't wait to see her again!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:51 am 
SURREAL
SURREAL

YAAAAAAAAAY!!! the bag is amazeballs- I use it as my yoga bag and actually, it's in my car RIGHT NOW. :lol:

AND HOORAY AND THANKS FOR SHARING ABOUT THE SHOW!!!!! I am so jealous!! But honestly really happy for you and REALLY happy to have you share your experience here! Even if no one else responds, I bet people read it and think "daaaayum I'm jealous" or at least, "awesome". :mrgreen:

I'm gonna have to start a new thread for no one to read about the 2nd and 3rd legs of the tour! :wink:

BUT on the off chance anyone else reads this thread and wants to chat, you guys, what do you think about the setlist for the first half? You think the 2nd half will be like, more ballads and maybe all the summer songs for the end of it? like a really, REALLY LONG Ayu concert...if you were to go to all 3 parts (Heartless)? GIVE US YOUR THOUGHTS! I will give you these pics and article I stole from ayuangel.com! Seriously, though, go to their site because they posted a video of "Love Song" from the encore because the show was broadcast on WOWOW which I can't find yet but when I do, y'all be the first to know!

Quote:
The first part of the tour has just ended!
The tour ayumi hamasaki 「Just the beginning -20- TOUR 2017」 is divided into three parts and the first dedicated to the « Arena » (large concert halls) has just ended! Ayumi gave Saturday, Sunday and Monday a series of three concerts in Osaka, and the last one was broadcast live on WOWOW channel.

Little change level setlist, « Love song » replaced « Who… » and about the outfits a new one with a body coupled with a long camouflage coat, one of the most iconic pattern of his wardrobe.

The troupe will be back in Yokahama on September 6, after a performance during the a-nation 2017, with certainly announcing new dates for this tour that will feature 60 concerts.

Setlist
01. ourselves
02. WARNING
03. NEVER EVER
04. Because of You
Interlude (Pieces of SEVEN)
05. Virgin Road
Interlude
06. my name’s WOMEN
07. appears
Interlude
08. Fly high
09. UNITE!
10. talkin’ 2 myself
11. Mirrorcle World
12. Voyage
ENCORE
Interlude (Feel the love ~ Lelio ~ XOXO)
13. Movin’ on without you
14. You & Me
15. SURREAL ~ evolution ~ SURREAL
16. Boys & Girls
17. Who…
18. Love song

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Source: http://ayuangel.com/2017/07/18/ayumi-hamasaki-tour-2017-osaka

OH OH! in case you didn't see it, i think i wrote it up there somewhere, when the tour goods became available, it was very well stated that they would be a limited run BECAUSE...there's gonna be all different stuff for the next
part!!!!! GET YOUR WALLETS READY!!! :cheer:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:42 am 
SURREAL
SURREAL

Here is the Yokohama show as seen on WOWOW! Sorry I don't know how to embed to watch here but Daily Motion has got the whole thing in 3 parts. I have only seen the first couple of minutes and her voice sounds pretty strained...She looks great...but even the "Here we go!" is the first thing she says and her voice already sounds gnarly... a little yelly...perhaps? The quieter parts sound a little more on point...but I think so far WARNING sounds better than ourselves...

Please enjoy and let us know what you think!

PART ONE:
http://dai.ly/x5u609b

PART TWO:
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5u60pe

PART THREE:
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5u61z1

I've watched a few parts from each, and it seems like an amazing show, of course, just her voice is a wee bit strained, i haven't heard the ballads yet. But like I said, the show looks amazing, she seems happy and excited and of course I'll get the blu-ray of it as soon as I can!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 2:24 pm 
Resident Pervert
Resident Pervert

Thanks for the links, I'll check it out. She sounded strained at the start of her Osaka show, but managed to warm into things within a few songs (which I feel is pretty typical of her).

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:19 am 
poker face
poker face

That was actually a good read, thanks for taking the time to share that. I'll definitely reread this post and keep your recommendations in mind when I listen to these albums.

เล่นบาคาร่า

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:45 am 
Resident Pervert
Resident Pervert

harada57 wrote:
That was actually a good read, thanks for taking the time to share that. I'll definitely reread this post and keep your recommendations in mind when I listen to these albums.

เล่นบาคาร่า

Hang yourself bitch

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:22 am 
SURREAL
SURREAL

that bot copy and pasted someone's actual response from another thread -I remember because it was response to my LONGEST ALBUM REVIEWS EVER thread! :lol: I'll see if I can get Angelus to come back and erase all "harada57" posts as well as all the other spam!

Profile E-mail